• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are OTServers staff always this disrespectful to players? (TibiaScape 7.4)

whatisgoingon

Reaction score
I've been playing TibiaScape for a month now, and whilst I have enjoyed the idea and found it refreshing, which made me come back to tibia after more than 10 years without playing it, I don't think I've ever seen a server this badly managed in my life. The devs/tutors/moderators/GM's daily humiliate players that ask for answers when a bug appears or something is wrong with the server. The latest being that a dev fucked up a loot drop rate, and instead of apologizing (no apology made whatsoever), he made a note, which is probably better than nothing, stating the measures he would take, that, well, are unfair for players that didn't abuse the bug.
Is this common on OT Servers or is there still professionalism around? I'm looking for a 7.4 otserver where staff don't treat players like shit.

Just a glimpse of how he talks to the community:
Edit: Typo

I've been playing TibiaScape for a month now, and whilst I have enjoyed the idea and found it refreshing, which made me come back to tibia after more than 10 years without playing it, I don't think I've ever seen a server this badly managed in my life. The devs/tutors/moderators/GM's daily humiliate players that ask for answers when a bug appears or something is wrong with the server. The latest being that a dev fucked up a loot drop rate, and instead of apologizing (no apology made whatsoever), he made a note, which is probably better than nothing, stating the measures he would take, that, well, are unfair for players that didn't abuse the bug.
Is this common on OT Servers or is there still professionalism around? I'm looking for a 7.4 otserver where staff don't treat players like shit.

Just a glimpse of how he talks to the community:
Edit: Typo

I came back to Tibia after 10 years only to join 1 of the 700~ OTservers hosted right now only to see this random person writing something in this random discord server which i read and now i felt used, i felt sad.

I went into the only open tibia forum I know (Otland) and writes an article how badly used I've been by just reading this message from this person in the discord. I felt immediately I had to ask the internet: WHY.

Thank you for this article, I hope you can send this investigation you have going on to the INTERNET POLICE and they can finally catch this guy...
Thank you "whatisgoingon" you make internet a better place.

Yeah I play Tibiascape too and the dev once called me a poopoo head,
I have been crying now for 2 weeks

expecting maturity and respect in tibia community, or any video game community...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

remember: only manchildren play video games, so toxic, disrespectful and petty behaviour is a given

The first thing I learned as an OT creator is that some people think that them being on the server is a blessing for the admins. Therefor, the admins should cater to their everything thought.

I have never seen a problem between an admin and player when there wasn't one side thinking they deserve more and there was good communication.

Usually it goes like this.

1)
Player: Hey, here is a problem I think.
Owner: No that's not a problem
Player: What the fuck man im the player what are you thinking disagreeing.

2)
Player: Hey, here is a problem I think.
Owner: Deal with it bitch.
Player: What the fuck man im the player what are you thinking.

The outcome is always the same. If the player doesn't get what they want generally they will leave. So as an owner you decide if you want to keep pandering or just say fuck off right away. This isn't politics its a tibia server owned by one person.

When a company gives you a refund its not because they want too. Its because they want you to stick around so they can make more money later. Tibia servers aren't like that. If you are going to leave if you don't get what you want that's it. So, why bother trying to worry about how you feel.

Back