• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are there servers that don't appear on the Otservlist?

Achelexus

Reaction score
I was searching for a good and active 7.92 mid-low rate based server, unfortunately, there are none on the list. I was wondering if I could find it maybe anywhere else?

I checked this one, but it's 7.4

There are a lot of 7.4 servers, and even some 7.6, but for me 7.92 is always the best version, it has PoI, hotkeys, decent graphics(including outfits and addons) and comes before the 8.0 which ruined the game completely.

Now 8.0 added some cool things, Svarground, new knight spells, Royal/Enchanted Spears, non-OP Assassin Stars, etc, but it made damage not scale with level as much, a level 200 ED in 7.9 would hit harder with SD than Devonika does at level 1000 right now.

I'd play an OT server post-8.0 if it had pre-8.0 damage calculations, with Burst Arrows being a nice weapon that scaled with levels and ML, perfect for mages. Knights with UHs and Explosion runes, etc.

Personally I would kill for 7.6-7.92 server and know of 2 others that would also play ;p

I wouldn't want to play 7.6 or 7.7, the lack of runes/pots on the hotkeys make it too annoying to go hunt properly as a mage.

Or really, just an OT that had the old damage scaling formulas(where level actually mattered) would be enough for me :p

Back