• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are today people greedy?

Sorry.. But you guys are being hypocrite to yourselves..

Most of you are talking about.. rep blabla and you all have lines such as "Rep me and ill rep you back" in your signature..

Rep shouldn´t be requested, it should be given if the member feels you deserve it ...

PS.
you are greedy, you want rep.

i think its stupid to make a thread about why no1 reps ur stupid ass posts..
ull get repped if u say sumthing meaningful.

iam not saying to give me rep my point is to let otlanders share rep, its over now you cant take it back to the way it was , lets start a new page.

I couldn't care less if I got another green bar on under my profile picture, it doesn't look any better or worse it just indicates that I've been repping around requesting for rep back or worked really hard to earn it. I don't want any attention so I'm fine staying at zero.

At first, I was a reputation freak, now I don't give a sh!t, I only rep those who help me or make me laugh lol.

id never share my cake.

GnrSp.jpg

Hypocrisy: The state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have.

Back