• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

are u happy? ^^

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
are you happy that i left OT, RLD?
Just so u know this isnt because im hunted or so, but I have alot of things irl upcoming like university...
haha, gl catching immortal members..
a reply wont be given by me anymore in this thread, so you just can eat yourself =3333

are you happy that i left OT, RLD?
Just so u know this isnt because im hunted or so, but I have alot of things irl upcoming like university...
haha, gl catching immortal members..
a reply wont be given by me anymore in this thread, so you just can eat yourself =3333

nice timing, when u get hunted off, you get "busy" in rl haha, anyways gl with some other tibia server

just to all of you
funny to hunt ppl so the servers gets dead?

Its still growing you fucking moron.
You shouldnt be allowed to have internet and a computer in the first place. You should be out pickup up trash like the others of your kind does.

Dead? it was 140 players online yesterday, that's not dead

"GETS" understand that word please ....
so funny to get hunted and no team wanna stand agenst you cuz all are charlovers LOL

Its still growing you fucking moron.
You shouldnt be allowed to have internet and a computer in the first place. You should be out pickup up trash like the others of your kind does.

Sure bacon :p

Hahah ur signature is hilarious.
Current offers: None

Hahaah! Poor kid trying to sell a low level character.

yes me poor like shit....
dude why should i have a char that i never use?
plox be more mad at a fucking game that its just fun to troll ppl like you ... cant even think that your 20 cuz its feels like 13 sometimes ... really i mean who the fuck cares?
and kyra is kinda abused like this server so i didnt knew it before some guys told it me ^^

and 3 years ago lvl 120 was high ^^

yes me poor like shit....
dude why should i have a char that i never use?
plox be more mad at a fucking game that its just fun to troll ppl like you ... cant even think that your 20 cuz its feels like 13 sometimes ... really i mean who the fuck cares?
and kyra is kinda abused like this server so i didnt knew it before some guys told it me ^^

and 3 years ago lvl 120 was high ^^
yes but we live in 2012 now

yes but we live in 2012 now

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Back