• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are we welcome here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see about who hunts who, atm your just a lame kiddo which is unkown in softcores. Gimme a name and we'll see;)

Btw: I don't feel ashamed dieing by Renacashi on a mage.

We'll see about who hunts who, atm your just a lame kiddo which is unkown in softcores. Gimme a name and we'll see;)

Btw: I don't feel ashamed dieing by Renacashi on a mage.
Haha, yes i am lame but i stand for my words! And don't speak about Renacashi he is one of the best and nicest players in Softcores. Sure hunt me my name is Reho. But don't come alone because you'll never bring me time. Come with whole your guild and we'll bring ya down.

I'm not as lame as you are, i'll come alone or with 2 max.

About Renacashi, sure he's nice, he just has never been nice to me so why should I be nice to him?xd

Ye am, ill bomb ya tonight. :) Why are you seeking attention? Is it because everyone ignores you and you don't know how to get attention so you try flame me because i come from a country that had just been in war. Congratulations for being so smart that you don't know the difference between Arabs and Al-Qaeda.

Same shit oO
All smells curry

I'm not as lame as you are, i'll come alone or with 2 max.

About Renacashi, sure he's nice, he just has never been nice to me so why should I be nice to him?xd
Haha come with 2 or come with 5 it really doesn't matter ;) Of course he aren't nice to you, just check the way you speak to us. Fucking ego you think you are something when your nothing.
Same shit oO
All smells curry
I was sure of such answer as "same shit" almost all swedish kids here says same thing. Don't be ego you think sweden is best got everything best yet all the companies are moving to other countries because the people there is better and takes less in monthly pay. Now if you don't mind leave my thread, iv been nice so far don't make me go angry.

I was sure of such answer as "same shit" almost all swedish kids here says same thing. Don't be ego you think sweden is best got everything best yet all the companies are moving to other countries because the people there is better and takes less in monthly pay. Now if you don't mind leave my thread, iv been nice so far don't make me go angry.

Don´t be mean to Sweden, Racist!

Hah, the pps called slaves and they slave for swedish companys polacks and arabs etc :D

Don´t be mean to Sweden, Racist!
In witch way Racist? By the way I never said everyone was dumb i said almost all kid here(at otland) says same shit and thats true its because you got nothing other to do say.
Hah, the pps called slaves and they slave for swedish companys polacks and arabs etc :D
Hahahahahahahaha! You are overtarded.

In witch way Racist? By the way I never said everyone was dumb i said almost all kid here(at otland) says same shit and thats true its because you got nothing other to do say.

Hahahahahahahaha! You are overtarded.

Hmm how come that it's alot of curry smelling arabs in sweden? if IRAQ is so fucking good?o_O

Yoho, are we Grendizer welcome here?

Just started again and some guys tried to kill us but what happen do you think?

01:50 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Freij [141] was slain by Valian Tovado [101].

It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Dirty Sanchez [178] was slain by Abeto [133].

It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Bregon [195] was slain by Abeto [133].

01:46 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Bearded Anal. He was killed by Renacashi.

kthxbye, Softcores Rox. I know guys i died, i had net kick.

WOW YOU ROX OMFG!!! ROX ROX ROX, YOUR SO GOOD............ (not)

Emeo, why are you even bothering to make replies to threads if all you can do is flame? I doubt anyone here is impressed by your flaming skills and it's not making you any more pupular either. So really, why bother?

well canavi u aint much better are you? pz camper!

Lol Zoororooorororoo you are a lame person, everytime I make a post and own ur deleting it or changed it.
Well you know when you still keep flaming and insulting i get more reason to ban you for few days so keep it on. I really enjoy your flames.
Edit: Heh, when im deleting it you shall be happy. Because if i leave it you'll get banned, you insult way to much on forums is you mouth that big irl?
Agree, he is a little camel rider :]
we ride camel yes we care about the environment more than you do. And what what do ride oh a dog maybe? haha, come here svennehund.

And oh when did the coward emeo come here? Naw go back to ya homiz in other words go sleep.

Last edited:
That will remain open. My thread and its my choice to have it open or closed. Thanks Maser-M.

You should stop those insults then, unless you are really retarded like everybody already thinks by acting like that. You should read the announcements also. And follow the rules also.
Didn't wanted to say this in public but you kinda asked for it. Also if you wasn't one of the staffmember you would be banned by now for insulting multiple times, multiple people. Maybe its a discussion worth in the staff section.

http://otland.net/f305/announcements.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back