• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are You A Girl OR BOY???

Boy or Girl

• Total voters

Snowman

Swaggg
Reaction score
Girl OT Boy Im A BOYY This is just to see how many boys and girls are on otland

Girl OT Boy Im A BOYY This is just to see how many boys and girls are on otland

You actually mean This test is to see how many boys and girls there is on OTLand / Im a BOY and whos the GIRL here

I don't believe there are any girls here on this forum.
Its not a "girl" thing to surf on tibia forums. May be a couple girls who plays tibia, but they are rarely in OT forums.

Mostly of the "girls" who plays tibia are boying faking their real identity. Even thoose who say they are girls in real.

I know its a few of them, but mostly of them are fakes.

by the way i think Soul Bringer (TVL Owner) is girl called clara.

Alba & Soulbringer are girls. Kiper is a girl too rofl, or atleast he voted for it :)

Last edited:
I don't believe there are any girls here on this forum.
Its not a "girl" thing to surf on tibia forums. May be a couple girls who plays tibia, but they are rarely in OT forums.

Mostly of the "girls" who plays tibia are boying faking their real identity. Even thoose who say they are girls in real.

I know its a few of them, but mostly of them are fakes.

You are wrong :p I know some real life girls in tibia, and they are active on the forums all of them :p So it's not impossible to have a girl on otland afterall.

Ontopic: I am a man.

Btw, why is the poll closed ? :<

I know some real life girls in tibia, and they are active on the forums all of them
My RL girlfriend played Rook til lvl 34, but she wasn't very active in any other forums than the official Tibia forum, so uhh, yes it's very possible, I'll back that up.
As a matter of fact, she was pretty as well, -cough- which isn't very common -cough-.

Back