• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you good at something?

Sex? ( :

And getting drunk, but they seem to hang together.. :huh:

Who said I can't get it in another way? Rather hostile action there..

What I say is that when you get a bit to much to drink, stuff just.. Happen?

Anyway, had long term girlfriends and no, I'm fully capable of getting it that way as well.. And now I'm just dating again.. Freedom \o/

Don't havce such a hostile attitude :(

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude. But some people can just get laid only if they are drunk, and that's very sad according to me.

To be honest I am good at many things but when I say good then I really mean GOOD ;p

Too bad there is only people say what they are good at. It's a lot more fun when you comment others skills.

I agree with you, it would be much more interesting if they would write more unusual stuff then like "I am good at getting girls"
etc...

Cool but you should read my first post on this thread. Read the bolded text. I am quoting:

As the topics says, are you good at something? For example: football, dancing, singing, beat-boxing or something else? Got a video to share?

Computer knowledge doesn't count so don't write that you're a great programmer and such XD only real life things!

Let me know if you're good at something :)

Signed, P.

Back