• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you good at something?

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
As the topics says, are you good at something? For example: football, dancing, singing, beat-boxing or something else? Got a video to share?

Computer knowledge doesn't count so don't write that you're a great programmer and such XD only real life things!

Let me know if you're good at something :)

Signed, P.

I am actually a basket ball pro, believe it or not.. I have actually been recruited by the Swedish national team.

I saw that when i bounced the ball on the wall and it came to your finger lol AND YOU START CRIENG MITCHELL(XARIOV) or maybe it was SIMON(TIMMON)! lol

Okay =)

@Xariov: Do you have any videos of you playing ?

@Jojje: Aren't you good at something? (And don't say programming -.-)

i play American Football right now. Our team actually took first in state last year.

@ Fernachos: Read my first post carefully, I don't wanna know if you're good with something that has to do with computers...

Back