• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Are you looking for an hoster?

Rikii,

Why do you write this message here? You are talking about your server & that you have dedicated host..

I'm looking for an nice server to host..

Stay on topic.

Rikii,

Why do you write this message here? You are talking about your server & that you have dedicated host..

Stay on topic.
Alright, I was offering you it for you to host it for yourself. Though, it seems you have difficulties understanding English or you're just skimming through my message. However, I'd say you have difficulties understanding English due to your lack of English, grammar and spelling. I was actually on-topic and you stated I wasn't.

The fact that I never said that I already have a dedicated host and you're saying I do makes me think what I wrote above. Anyways, I know this account, Rikii, was made on 2014, I've been around on forums since 2008 with multiple different accounts. My old account was Riki and I never posted, just made it and never used it. I usually read all the forums between 2009-2011, including server related stuff and I've never heard of you and I'm pretty sure you didn't have a famous server unless you state the name because I've been around most servers and I know most names, including servers made in 2008.

As you can see:
(I'm not asking for a hoster, because if I was I'd order a host from a real company).
This message was directly quoted from a message posted by me.

I also noticed, you're breaking the rules:
Rikii,

Stay on topic.
You bumped your post within 10-12 hours. You have to wait 24 hours before bumping. You seem new to this forums or you never bothered to read the rules carefully.

Please Note: I'm no Moderator, Administrator or Staff member but all members know these rules. Please follow them as everyone is required to follow them in order to use the forum.

Regards,
Rikii

Last edited:
Otland. Please ban this retard from my thread. Dont trash my thread....

Back