• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you mad or nomad?

Your a sucess just hope you and your ppl get balls to make OB's and not stairjump and south gate fights, cuz thats really boring..rofl

Your a sucess just hope you and your ppl get balls to make OB's and not stairjump and south gate fights, cuz thats really boring..rofl

OB with this amount of players? You really need to know what a OB is before you talk about an battle. Not stairjump? Ahh not even gonna begin. If you doesn't understand why we do it. Just get your ass back under that stone you've been livin under

OB with this amount of players? You really need to know what a OB is before you talk about an battle. Not stairjump? Ahh not even gonna begin. If you doesn't understand why we do it. Just get your ass back under that stone you've been livin under

Please pardon my ignorance but before this I haven't really played tibia in a long time. What do you guys mean by "OB", "South Gate Fighting" and "Stairjumping"(I presume going up and down shooting), Off topic I know but curiousity has got the better of me.

Last edited:
Please pardon my ignorance but before this I haven't really played tibia in a long time. What do you guys mean by "OB", "South Gate Fighting" and "Stairjumping"(I presume going up and down shooting), Off topic I know but curiousity has got the better of me.

OB - Open battle (could be a fight in darashia/ankrahmun desert)

Close battle (could be a fight in yalahar or thais (inside the city))

South gate fighting you're asking for now is thais south gate, there's a defence there which they ment by saying that.

Stairjumping is when you jump up n down some stairs to aviod the dmg from thier team~.

South gate fighting you're asking for now is thais south gate, there's a defence there which they ment by saying that.

Stairjumping is when you jump up n down some stairs to aviod the dmg from thier team~.

Thank you

That's not the definition of close battle...omg 11 years of this shit and you say that's the definition of close battle...

Close battles are when your close to each others lol

OB is in open space, can be everywhere, doesnt need to be dara/ankh, there is plenty of space in thais-veno, carlin-ab etc

one sick battle i did before was port hope, this was so siiiiiiick haha

Back