• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you strange?

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
As the thread title insinuates, are you strange?
Is there something you do, that you think no one else does? Something that makes you strange?

Post it, lets see if we can find someone who has a unique habit that no one else has.

I'll start;
I eat Nesquik from the Tin from time to time.

nesquik.jpeg

I always have to fiddle with something, like a pen or a bottle cap. It makes me relax somehow.

I always check the back seat of my car when I get into it - to make sure that nobody is back there ready to slice my throat :)

Red

I always check the back seat of my car when I get into it - to make sure that nobody is back there ready to slice my throat :)

Red

You just gave me a new habit, dammit Red.

I have a bad habit of flipping my mouse upside-down when I shutdown my laptop/computer.

Red

Damn, I check under my bed and cupboard before I sleep, and behind my curtains, every single night.

I always check the inside of my shoes when I'm about to wear them, I hate most of the insects :/

I always check the inside of my shoes when I'm about to wear them, I hate most of the insects :/

Pandas don't weat shoes :eek:..

I crack my neck + back when its cold - for some reason my lower back aches when its cold xD

- - - Updated - - -

And cracking it seems to relieve it. Doctors said it's nothing serious just muscular pain and its bc i need to inprove my lower back muscles to compete with my upper body ^^. So thats why im now a gymaholic :<

- - - Updated - - -

I also eat pizzas + ketchup. Its peng

pizzas + brown sauce. Its peng

I fixed that last bit there for ya Ghost ;)

OT: I can crack a lot of my bones - Knuckles, Wrists, Back, Neck, Knee's, Elbows, Jaw, Ankles, Toes and my hip cracks from time to time... It's a pretty bad habit to crack most of these, feels pretty satisfying though :D

I can't sit still, I have to either move with my legs or contract my muscles, preferably my bottoms ;D

i bite myself in the hand when i "cum" but only when im with a girl... i stoped doing those handjobs longtime ago...

i bite myself in the hand when i "cum" but only when im with a girl... i stoped doing those handjobs longtime ago...

u cry after also?
.... bite her earlobe instead. she'll like it bro, trust. ;)

Back