• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aren't there a highrate 7.4 server out there?

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I have waited for a very long time for an European oldschool realmap with highrates to come up, have I missed something? I'd like to have an experience like Danera. Very highrate, cash is no issue and no grinding for days. Just fun.
I've seen that there are barely a handful of 7.4 servers and those that got highrates got no players. Have some server passed by me that I don't know of? The only 7.4 with decent amount of players on Otservlist is Tibianic.

I don't have the time or patience to play servers such as realots or tibianic. I want "instant action" more or less. Aldoh, not pure PVP server were you got a set level and just respawn with same eq after death.

Any tips? ^^

Hehe, I would host my project, but it's just not done, it will be 7.72 with 7.4 gameplay, pretty highrate.

Oldera too slow and serious ;) I miss the oldschool servers that were allover the place back in the days. Trainers, high exp, high mag, mana/hp rates. SD/Rune hunting without even giving cost a thought (almost)

people need to just make a war server, high rates are meant for that anyway. Just cut out the lvling part and make a war ot. If you want to do both play the lower rate servers

Back