• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Arimba 8.54-9.70 RL Map Is Recruiting Staff!

srhrich

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that I can't work on this server all by myself. I'm in need of a Designer and a Scripter that could help me out with some of the features I'm working on implementing. (Help me with my layout with icons, i use bootstrap znote acc)

Arimba have been online for 1 month the last summer. This time I will financially support this project by purchasing advertisement and I will move the server to a much better hosting location than before.

Ok, so the features I'm expecting Arimba to have before it starts again is a custom client for 8.60 which allows players to login without having to use an ip-changer. The client will also grant all players 50% extra experience. The second thing we need is a rush event which allows players to meet in a restricted area and fight BLUE Team VS RED Team.

Start a conversation with me here on Otland if you are interested in any of these positions that I've mentioned.

Back