• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arkan'. Small Art

Arkan'.

Reaction score
Hello just trying to design graphics of the tibia, I hope you like.. If all goes well, I hope you start a project called, Origenes, in this image is a concept of what I bring in mind.

VlSXBCw.png

Last edited:
The whole thing looks pretty unique and damn nice. But it lacks depth and eye cant really understand what is higher and lower.
So work on this, the rest looks pretty neat except the character :D

As this is the first thing you show, I'm really surprised, it's really good.

Keep it up mate.

man is really good! but as saphron said, is not easy to understand

The whole thing looks pretty unique and damn nice. But it lacks depth and eye cant really understand what is higher and lower.
So work on this, the rest looks pretty neat except the character :D
As this is the first thing you show, I'm really surprised, it's really good.

Keep it up mate.
man is really good! but as saphron said, is not easy to understand

Good, i understand and thank you, I'm just getting started with this, I am glad you like the idea, and I thank you for your comments, thanks i will work more in those details.

Your effect looks cool. It would look even better if you make it a 8 frame build up. Try to check some other sprite sheets to see what I mean :)

Your effect looks cool. It would look even better if you make it a 8 frame build up. Try to check some other sprite sheets to see what I mean :)
Just Beginning in this and thank you very much for the council, Haci was with 8 frames
5Frames
bkgetkH.gif
8Frames
r5JMTcO.gif

Very cool, i like it. Your work is original and creative. Keep it up ;)
Really good!
Thanks, i am very encouraged their comments

Back
Top Bottom