• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Arkeria] Terroritories

Should I Remove It?

• Yes

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters
Hitler Gassed and Burnt jews alive i think :/

But i'm gonna remove it later and make it different

Yeah you know what happened in the gas chambers? The jews started noticing it was gas, and panicked, you know what happens in a small room when theres alot of people and they panic? They try to get a grasp of air, so, what do they do then? Well, they start climbing towards the roof, and how can they do that? They climb on eachother. And people actually suffocate even before the gas should've killed them.

there fault then
not our fault the jews big noses picked up a scent of a smelly dollar bill somewhere lieing in the camp

there fault.

Dude you're screwed up. "Picked up a scent of a smelly dollar bill"? What does that have to do with things. I suggest you firstly go to school and get some sense into that head of yours. secondly I suggest you start learn how to map, cus you plainly suck :/

Yeah you know what happened in the gas chambers? The jews started noticing it was gas, and panicked, you know what happens in a small room when theres alot of people and they panic? They try to get a grasp of air, so, what do they do then? Well, they start climbing towards the roof, and how can they do that? They climb on eachother. And people actually suffocate even before the gas should've killed them.

wise words ;)

Back