• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Art] Nysacia Reborn

Merchant

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Welcome back Nysacia Players!

Today we are going to introduce you to a brand new name, lots of new stuffs. But this thread will mainly be connected with the arts.
We decide to open up the server, earlier this summer, and we start developed it.

By the time, massives of arts was made. We are now going to show you two of these pictures which already have been released at the official website, which still is under construction. Http://nysacia.net.

Here you go!

rj16h3.jpg

2wlr877.jpg

295ehip.jpg

The first picture is just a kind of eventually official backgrounds logotype or anything like that, not really decided yet. But the second one, will be appointed to the official advertisepicture for advertisements or anything such that. While the third advertise all the rule enforcers in the game-server.

We will gladly show you more art works by the time. But we won't release anything before we released them to the website.
You might not be able to see the released pictures at the website as well. We won't always add arts to news articles. We might add them as a subtopic later, depends.

Kind regards,
Nysacia Reborn Staff!

Last edited:
Cool, however, I was wondering. Why do you hope to find alot of bugs and have alot of downtimes?

We really hope to find a lot of bugs cause there's massives of them in every open-tibia server. Does not really matter how long you worked with them. There's always a bug or eventually any kind of failure. But the downtimes is nothing that he will wish to have. It's just something that will be executed by the time working with the game.

I only liked the middle picture but the others you could have made ALOT better if you had given it some time and effort.

All i liked was the font (text) otherwise they looked ugly.

We are currently working hrad to open our servers today, hopefully we will have lots of downtimes and common bugs.

LOL
I almost felt on floor laughing. Most servers want much uptime..

Yeah, I might told you my point wrong.
But I already explained to Flyde. I ment that we hopefully FIND all the bugs, and the downtime will be relative less.

Back