• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arthas

Sun

Knowledge is power - France is bacon
Solutions
Reaction score
VqkiLhf.png

Welcome to Arthas official discussion thread.

Originally this is a project my friend was working on and I was just helping him out with a couple of things.
I'm not sure exactly why, but he quit working on it. So I'm taking over and continuing this project.

It'll be a mid/low rate Evo with lots of quests, custom spells, custom monsters, bosses & more

Quest room (lower floor)
CBVdMDH.png

Quest room (top floor)
htNLgMd.png

Spawns
MVvQ3xo.png

Temple
9CEH255.png

I'm personally not a fan of VIP nor Castles so I'm probably going to remove them(depends a bit on what you guys think about it)
If I do, I'll add another floor of the spawn room with all the vip spawns.

A lot of the spells, quests, runes & other stuff were unbalanced, I'm currently working on balancing all of those things. While doing this I'll be making custom vocations(Wizard, Bard, Archer & Berserker).

Money
Money will not be so easy to obtain and is way more valuable than it is in most servers these days.
normal mana/healing runes cost 1k each(1 charge/rune)
super mana/healing runes cost 5kk(permanent)
Houses cost a lot(cheapest house costs 1.8kk), so it's not like the first player who gets a lot of cash can buy all houses with mc.
First promo will cost 1kk
Info about second promo coming later.

Terra Perditus
OWYYSph.png

When I'm done with the current balancing I will be working on this.
An access quest to Terra Perditus for higher levels.
Terra Perditus will be a big island(no teleports) with many team hunt spawns, hidden quests, unsolved mysteries & bosses(easy, medium & hard).

There is more to come, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Created a unique anti-bot-loot-system for rare drops
ZMxrKjy.gif

Some monsters have a low chance of dropping rares.
By dealing above x% of the mobs health you can claim your reward by looking at the monsters soul before it dissapears(10 seconds)

Some custom spells are in progress as well

I'm going on a 2 day trip, so next update coming in a couple of days

Last edited:
Back