• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ArthurFavilla Show'OFF

ArthurFavilla

Reaction score
after see other topics, im awkward to post my pic, but... ill do that

18gpr9.jpg

6fnz0n.jpg

315lxcy.jpg

hv0v2h.jpg

sngozl.jpg

xp1ys1.jpg

Attachments

Maybe some dried grass around the mountain instead of normal grass would be good too.

too much fire in that first pic.. and remember in tibia the wind blows east? so try to go from barrow to wide with the fire going from west to east.

and prest is right its to close to the water.. then again where i used to live the river itself caught on fire...

Pretty good for a beginner here? I think they're exceptional.

Red

oh, really thanks red! :D

i dont know if is prohibited to do double post... but if it is, im so sorry

nzywm.jpg

24vtcsy.jpg

i like clean maps :)

2r2bryb.jpg

Last edited:
Most pics doenst seems exactly like a begginer, tho some pics do. The first pic of the last post, the one with stone pillars is looking great, same for some others before, but some are looking a bit amateurishm like the last pic with the messed grass borders.

In an overall, you are very good for a begginer, tho you still have many ways to go. Here is a tip: dont overuse tricks such as overlapping borders and that "2-stage mountain stair", save them for more specific locations.

Back