• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Article on Medium about Tibia servers

Shikate

Pixel Artist since 2011
Reaction score
Hey, guys, I've written article about my commitment in the past to Open Tibia community and how the world is really small because...

And this you will get to know here: Creating Private MMO Game Servers as a Way To Get Desired Skills For Job Market

Please comment here, or on Medium if you have similar stories to share because... this is Otland and you guys have the most stories to tell about Open Tibia entrepreneurship successes :)

It's a decent article, but I think it's a little all over the place. The title is good and you caught my attention in the opening paragraph, but then you spend a lot of time on something that looks more like a self-biography. I agree very much with the conclusion:

IN THE FIRST PLACE PROGRAMMING SHOULD BE PASSION, PERIOD.

IN THE FIRST PLACE GRAPHIC DESIGN SHOULD BE PASSION, PERIOD.

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO IT BECAUSE OF MONEY, DON’T.

...but let me remind you that already from the first paragraph of the introduction started talking about how OT servers make money. If I understand you correctly you are writing the article with the perspective of developing OT servers to improve as a developer; but the introduction reads more as if you are trying to convince investors why they should get into open Tibia.

Back