• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Artix Entertainment Presents Adventure Quest

Will you Support Battleon

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BattleonSupport

Reaction score
Artix Entertainment Presents Adventure Quest

Oaklore

Battleon
Granemor
Zorbak's Hideout
Wizard Games
Krovesport
Frostvale
Fairwind Springs
Lolosia
Paxia Clans
Alnaphar

Will have custom sprites of the monsters,npcs,armors and weapons,spells,walls,doors,and effects.

Will Have Guardian and X-Guardian instead of Premium and Diamond Account.

Will use the "Rip in the Sky"

Message this E-mail to join or ask for support or you just wants to leave your thanks and help.

[email protected]

Yeah, like Artix Entertainment would use a live.com mail :p.

New Mapper is going to map the world of Lore.
Still looking for
2 Detailed Outfit Spriters
1 NPC and Quest Scripter

Sprites
battleonitems.png

Last edited:
@up

I have taken the time to add together these sprites for Adventure Quest,the leaves are Herbs that Warlic will be having you gather for some of his potions and medicines,The amulets and rings are for Normal and Guardian ONLY
X-Guardian Players will have their own world

Normal Players --- FREE
Guardians --- 5 GUARDIAN EMBLEMS (5$ each emblem) (10k In-Game).
X-Guardians --- 10 GUARDIAN EMBLEMS (5$ each emblem) (10k In-Game).

New Monsters coming soon
New Outfits coming soon
New Classes and Races coming soon

New Edit:We have finally found another active mapper for our project,and we have added a few more sprites so hopefully to be having a beta in the next week or so,I will be busy a bit but I will still be able to check the support email for suggestions and such and we are now looking for a graphic designer for someone who will be to change the client background for new updates and able to add a background to the coming website and forum and maybe a few other things.

Last edited:
Back