• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aryan Brotherhood

Dark Legon

Reaction score
-Im ganna say this once and once only. If you want to proove that you can beat me and my guild we will make a time and date which we both agree on, and well have a open battle.
-The reason im saying this is because when you guys kill me and think your the best its because its usualy only 2 or 3 of my members, But when we set a date i can group up most of my members which will make us unstoppable ;)

Dont try to reach me on forums because I will not read it..
Msg me in game
Dark Legon

Last edited:
Dark your a noob we owned ya so many times..rofl go hide back to the cave u came from ..

Dark legon, you are in the aryan brotherhood guild. Are you against your guild or who is this message meant for?

/ Lolboy.

Lmao, he is couldn't kill us. You had 4-5 members that were all 325+ when we only had 2 lvl 300 and you couldn't kill us.

Ok if you guys think u can beat us with our FULL team then stop talking and Bring it.
Msg me in game
Dark Legon

Ok if you guys think u can beat us with our FULL team then stop talking and Bring it.
Msg me in game
Dark Legon
I would or we would have messaged you but sorry i got no char any more else i would drop a big and full of waiting msg in game.

Dark u fu** nob :s haha u guys are really noobs u call peoples that are not from your guild such as megge ^^

Btw lopes, aftermath died 2x and megge 1x at the hell gate :*

Dark u fu** nob :s haha u guys are really noobs u call peoples that are not from your guild such as megge ^^

Btw lopes, aftermath died 2x and megge 1x at the hell gate :*

Don't insult him, he is a nice person and its really fun to fight against him and his team. Dark me and Abeto have help your mates few times such as The Aftermath and 2 more i guess:p

if you say it's dark Legon is a noob to be afraid and do not accept your request for a battle? is a simple question

Half of his guild are cheated boosted noobs that use bot in war so stfu i will insult them for using auto heal e gran. BOTS! Anyhow half of their team is are 5 lvls 450 with ue combo all 4-6k so f*** off

Lol I'm definatly up for it. bring the ue combos and kill your own guildies :>

Half of his guild are cheated boosted noobs that use bot in war so stfu i will insult them for using auto heal e gran. BOTS! Anyhow half of their team is are 5 lvls 450 with ue combo all 4-6k so f*** off

Did you tell me to shut the fuck up? or was you speaking to yourself? None cares of what you are writing here because everyone in that server know very well they cheat, like if they are the only ones who cheat..

dude up are u blind? should i buy you glasses? i said f** of not shu** the fu** up.

Di*head.

Half of his guild are cheated boosted noobs that use bot in war so STFU i will insult them for using auto heal e gran. BOTS! Anyhow half of their team is are 5 lvls 450 with ue combo all 4-6k so f*** off

you need glasses?!
STFU - Shut The Fuck Up

If u guys call him noob why the hecc dont u accept at war with him -.- faggoths oh yes u guys will lose

Back