• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon - A new beginning.

Ecstacy

Mothafuckaaa
Reaction score
Hello OtLand!

As some of you know Ascalon will be back online soon and this calls for a Discussion thread!
Tell us what you are excited for!

This will be the new official discussion thread.
The advertisment thread can be found here.

Team:
Ecstacy
Hosting
Developer
Blazed Druid
Server Manager
Owner
Fare
Official Creator
Will begin on:
Alright people, I'm sad to inform that the current planned launch time is going to be postponed..
This is due to the fact that Blazed Druid still has to send me some crucial updated files for the server and he is currently in a situation in which he can't tell when he will be home.

The server might be launching later tonight and else it will most-likely launch tomorrow.
I'm going to extend the countdown timer with 1 day, though don't count on it yet as the official launch time.

I hope you can understand that I can not launch the server without these updates.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy

Want to keep track of the current progress? Like our facebook page!

GGYaeQq.jpg

More info coming soon.

Last edited:
Pls change depo i know it since 2-3? years already lol

Edit: I also hope that some ppl will join and stay longer then 2 weeks ... and also Dont wanna see Lava Titan again with hundres of gems showing in his house and having full g7 set in few days upgraded = made quit alot of ppl

Did the pvp aspect get some changes?
Hello Excellent,
Yes. In my personal opinion there was huge mistakes made with many aspects in terms of pvp. Most of the issues have been solved. Hope to see you ingame on release!

LOVE THIS talkt about this server whit a friend yesterday that we wanted the ot back and then i find this!!! i will play 24/7

Hello,
I've got some rough feedback of what I've currently seen: Your Facebook page is supposed to be professional (if you want a successful server). With professional Facebook page I mean; no spelling mistakes, otherwise it makes you look not interested and not professional at all. On your Facebook page name instead of "Ascalon - A new beginning" the name is "Ascalon - A new begin". To change thhe name it might take around 2 weeks since Facebook changed the system, I recommend you ask for a change.

Of course, it's normal to make mistakes. I'm not sure where you're from, but if you lack English please use a translator or double-check for spelling mistakes and/or stuff that make no sense at all, like for e.g: "I server is up". Also, the way you rush stuff... someone said you made the quests and vocations in 1-2 weeks and I'm not sure if that's going to come out so well, let's hope so.

I have nothing against your project whatsoever, however, I would recommend @blazed Drud to stop being so childish and dramatic like as he did in some other threads... triple posting and getting mad at something that didn't happen. (You've also made like what, 3-4 threads about Ascalon?)

I respect that you have this project in your hands, but better take care after it and not give it bad reputation! Hope to see your server being running successfully and I wish the best for you and your staff member(s)!

Kind regards,
Razion

Hello,
I've got some rough feedback of what I've currently seen: Your Facebook page is supposed to be professional (if you want a successful server). With professional Facebook page I mean; no spelling mistakes, otherwise it makes you look not interested and not professional at all. On your Facebook page name instead of "Ascalon - A new beginning" the name is "Ascalon - A new begin". To change thhe name it might take around 2 weeks since Facebook changed the system, I recommend you ask for a change.

Of course, it's normal to make mistakes. I'm not sure where you're from, but if you lack English please use a translator or double-check for spelling mistakes and/or stuff that make no sense at all, like for e.g: "I server is up". Also, the way you rush stuff... someone said you made the quests and vocations in 1-2 weeks and I'm not sure if that's going to come out so well, let's hope so.

I have nothing against your project whatsoever, however, I would recommend @blazed Drud to stop being so childish and dramatic like as he did in some other threads... triple posting and getting mad at something that didn't happen. (You've also made like what, 3-4 threads about Ascalon?)

I respect that you have this project in your hands, but better take care after it and not give it bad reputation! Hope to see your server being running successfully and I wish the best for you and your staff member(s)!

Kind regards,
Razion
Thank you, didnt notice that Until now !:)

Back