• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Ascalon [Custom-OT] Screenshot thread!

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Halo, I decided to start a screenshot thread for the server ascalon since I love this server and would like to see more players! It's currently about 80-110 players online all the time.

About the server:
Ascalon is a custom RPG server with medium exp-rates. Every monster is custom, every item is custom. We use custom experience formulas which allow you to gain levels quickly but still require you to put some effort into leveling. Our map is fully custom and detailed. Many secrets await to be discovered by players of all levels. The server got awesome features like a monster level system similiar to diablo, you can meet boss monsters randomly and they will have a white or red skull depending on how strong they are. There's an awesome item customization system, you can for example upgrade your weapon to get lifesteal/stun/crit and more! You can even craft items that let you revive once you die. There's also a lot to do! Come check it out! :)

A couple of screenshots:
C_yzy.png

-HemG.png

Helping a friend with a quest

2v1t1dy.jpg[

A lil bit PvP.
________________________________________________________________________________________

lgGyJ86.jpg

Some guys exploring

If you join the server feel free to message me ingame at: Ahilphinarc.

wow nice ;P I just started out,lvl 65 with full g3 ;P Anyone wanna help me out with some spares? mage btw

hey Its DeadShot ill take some screens on few dungs and post in this post later on when ill get time :)
if anyone need help in quests and etc msg me in game : DeadShot ill love to help u out >.<

Would love for someone to hook me up with some gear on this server, I'm only level 20 or so.
Char name: Peroxide
Voc: Knight

Well,nobody hooked me up xD But I can get u a full t3 if nobody hooks u up aswell :/ I mean,give u cash so u can buy it from npc xD Lemme know

meh. This shit cant be compared to how awesome ascalon was prewipe.

It's just that people know most of the server allready so things are going way faster then on the first run.
at first everything was new and scary ^^

i still enjoy playing it :)
i'll post some screens soon

meh. This shit cant be compared to how awesome ascalon was prewipe.

Don't you think that you just gave a perfect example of how low and incompetent you are? How could a mature person call a server, which was being developed for over a year, shit? I've had some negative feedback about Ascalon and I could accept the criticism and try to make things better but your reply is just making me lose hope in humanity.

Don't you think that you just gave a perfect example of how low and incompetent you are? How could a mature person call a server, which was being developed for over a year, shit? I've had some negative feedback about Ascalon and I could accept the criticism and try to make things better but your reply is just making me lose hope in humanity.

well. my "feedback" is on your official ascalon page.

I would restart here but just never have the time xD

uGln7T.jpg

GRDen4.jpg

bLPUeL.jpg

Wanted to get 120,but dont have the time ;<

Well, Started the server. I'm level 29 now and I'm loving it so far. Can't wait to get higher and see what else there is to this server.

Name In game: Ferochis Azur

i found a game weakness i believe.. when you trade items you should be able to see the amount of whatever it had example.
11:59 You see a leopard armor of mentality [+21 mana regeneration] (Arm:25, Resist:25, Grade: 3, Price: 900, vocation: Archers, weight: 75.00 oz.).

when your trading you can only see 11:55 You see a leopard armor of mentality (Arm:25, Resist:25, Grade: 3, Price: 900, vocation: Archers).

which is a bug so people can lie to say it got higher number than what it is... i just got scammed by this but im not tripping its just something that should be fixed asap

Back