• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ascalon World

gaal? probably is lava titan
would be fun to play again for a couple of days/weeks

but it really needs more players to be more fun, since last version was very small (even though it was the biggest ascalon so far) hopefully you can advertise it better this time around

Last edited:
Ascalon will be always the same for ever untill you change client to up to date one with better graphics and revamp whole ot + its reputation is just dead since the start is always bad as hell + online for few weeks then offline for fews months first time ascalon came out it was the best ive ever played on tibia ot but then with the time problems came like rl life with fare + to less ppl working on ascalon ppl need 1 week for whole game, the best is to make it high lvl ot not 999 just high lvl ot without max lvl more items spells quests content before even starting the ot + balance the vocs and get a good team to fix and add.

Id say also the community wasnt the best also including the staff ascalon already had like having ot up for 2 weeks make 300$ and shut it down killed reputation aswell

I dont know if Ascalon will be having a great time again but im sure if alot wont get changed like I already mentioned it will be same shit again

I will possibly be talking to Fare in a few months (could be up to a year) where i will talk to him about purchasing Ascalon-World.

My offer to him will be $2000.00 and i will even pay up first or what ever he wants to do, what do i want? I want 100% ownership of the server ofc, also if i do plan to buy this server i plan to make the maximum level of (1000) and will be adding alot more stuff, ill plan to hire a scripter possibly @HalfAway and ill possibly run it for a couple of years, i have a pc that will be ready to host within 6 months to a year, before i even try to purchase i will wait for @Fare to reply to me when ever he wants to sell it, again i cant wait for this server to be on and when i is i will obviously play it again :)

If @Fare does accept my offer in the future, i plan to pay him 25% of all donations i make for the full time that i will be hosting the server.

I also plan on adding more custom sprited items which i will also be hiring someone to help me with (i do not know who to hire for this job yet) and ill also be adding alot more custom monsters & loot, im even thinking of adding some more events to it, when it is done with my ideas i think i will be a great release and everyone will be satisfied ^^

Why am i doing this? In the next 6-14 months i will be getting a check from the state for over $54,000 (i cannot say why because it is to much to explain) and ill be purchasing a few custom made computers made for the best of hosting, i also plan to buyout a few popular servers and im willing to pay top dollar, even though some people think im doing this only for money ill be putting atleast $20,000 into a few new computers & some servers, so i think i will be losing alot of money ^^ i am simply doing this because i never wanna see a server die, and i think Ascalon-World is worth putting work into it and making sure it stays alive for a very long time.

Even if i had 1.000.000 USD i would not buy an server for 2000,00 USD, Do something by your self & something you can be proud of!

Back