• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [AscalonCUSTOMRPG] Screenshots

Mr. Greyshade

Grisig
Solutions
Reaction score
Since a guy wanted me to make a screenshot thread for this OT I decided to.
header.png

Server info(if anyone is interested in reading about what this server is about);
-Ascalon is a custom RPG server. We use custom experience formulas which allow you to gain levels quickly but still require you to put some effort into leveling. Our map is fully custom and detailed. Many secrets await to be discovered by players of all levels. We are using a custom skull system aswell. After an unjustified kill, you get marked with a white skull for 5 minutes. If you get 5 or more unjustified kills within 24 hours, you receive a red skull. This punishment, however, is not as harsh as usually. When dying, players with a red skull lose one random item from their inventory instead of everything. Monsters are fully custom and their difficulty had been changed. While rotworms still are something you kill right after joining the game, killing a cyclop may be a challenge even for quite experienced explorers. But do not worry! To get an edge against the tough monsters, you can use a vast amount of spells and all of them are custom aswell! This gives you an unique feeling while going on a hunt or trying to complete a quest. Right, quests! There are tons of them, spread all over the map. Our quests are innovative and fresh. Both old, dedicated players and newcomers will find something suiting themselves! We hope to see you on the lands of Ascalon. text taken from: Open Tibia Server - AscalonRPG-Mid exp

This is a thread where you can share your achievments, random moments or whatever you want in this server, since there's already many from OTLand that already plays this server it could be fun to share our screenshots here.
To start it off I just took a screen of my simple character:
frVfr.png

This OT is one of the best I have ever been in. All the staff are friendly and helpful, lots of quests and secrets, Fully custom with pro scripts.
Don't miss this chance and join this OT when it is still new.

Server just got down(crash probably);X Hopefully it will be back soon! :)

Two advances! Soon 100! ;D
5u0L6.png

So I started Ascalon, and I archieved something that you don't see everyday on Ascalon.

Outfit :D
34t4p5f.jpg

Second Jester addon (hat)
dh7ixf.jpg

The 1st Jest addon is a 100+ quest so I won't have that addon for a little while.

Regards,

Trying out a challange for low levels!
Y1Tr8.jpg
My reward was epic!
KL5ua.jpg
My mate did find a challange for his level to
23FO3.jpg
Taking some levels! :w00t:
oU929.jpg
FJgIY.jpg
vEFF7.jpg
Qz1d1.jpg
CFVTe.jpg

Last edited:
posting my friends screenshot, as he got no account here ;D
op event he says :D
screenmah.png

Attachments

Last edited:
some quest story xD
gaquest.jpg

@down, photoshop plugins

Last edited:
Nice but the effects make the screenshots worse (imo)
Also another patch was made today, props to fare for working so hard on this server :)

Back