• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Ascarus is looking for a mapper

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
xGnFNsF.png

We are looking for someone to contribute map pieces to Ascarus for the upcoming season.
We're currently looking for smaller additions to the map, such as event maps & spawns. Putting you on bigger projects such as quests or new cities is currently not planned, but possible, should you want to do so.

The server you will be working with: [France] [8.60] Ascarus - Masiyah 2.0 | Roshamuul | Reward Chest | Smooth EXP Stages | World Quests [Fri 13th Dec 19:00 CET] (https://otland.net/threads/france-8-60-ascarus-masiyah-2-0-roshamuul-reward-chest-smooth-exp-stages-world-quests-fri-13th-dec-19-00-cet.267354/)

What we offer:
1. A long standing server with history, we're not going anywhere any time soon (Previously known as Masiyah)
2. Experienced developers who will be able to make your vision a reality and provide technical assistance when needed
3. Map editor with custom features & quality of life improvements
4. A staff team that's been together for years

What we require:
1. Ability to communicate in English
2. Experience in creating OT server maps
3. Attention to detail

If you are interested in the position:
Send me a PM on OTLand or add me on Discord (Acnologia#0001), you should have examples of your work available.
We'll be talking about furhter details there and introducing you to the team.

hello, i can maybe help you out with mapping

If this is still open for applications hit me up

Bumping this up, I've worked with a few mappers that contacted me through this offer, but we're always looking for additional options.

Back