• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asia Trip! Any Recommendations?

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Soo, starting on my 24th birthday! I will be embarking on a Asian Trip :D From April 19th till July 27th!, Don't know if any of you have been to or near these places soo if ya got any recommendations as to what to check out or any cool places, you seen or read about leave me a message! :D

• April 19th - Departing Charleston, WV to Hai Phong, Vietnam.
  • May 19th - Departing Hai Phong, Vietnam to Bangkok, Thailand.
  • June 23rd - Departing Bangkok, Thailand to Manila, Philippines.
Now I've been to Manila, got lot's of plans for there, the typical island hopping & boracay, but never been to Vietnam nor Thailand, soo wondering if any of you have? Any tips? besides the obvious.. don't dress flashy, don't carry lots of money on ya when out in about, & don't drink public water :D

Will be with my GF! sooo no prostitute ideas! :D
BTW don't matter where at in the country the ideas/recommendations are, if they are good enough they can be added into my to-do list!​

Back