• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask about edit items. TFS 1.2

Gamesert13

Reaction score
Hey i have simple question about edit item. How i can add to item example amulet for knight who give 4 all skill sword,club,axe,shield. How i can add for the items vocation who can use it

Inside data\items\items.xml you will have to add these attributes to your amulet.
Lua:
<attribute key="skillSword" value="4" />
<attribute key="skillAxe" value="4" />
<attribute key="skillClub" value="4" />
<attribute key="skillShield" value="4" />
Then in data\movements\movements.xml you'll have to add these lines.
XML:
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="your amulet id" slot="necklace" function="onEquipItem">
        <vocation name="Knight" />
        <vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0" />
    </movevent>
    <movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="your amulet id" slot="necklace" function="onDeEquipItem" />

Depends on if you have it added to your source or not because it isn't there by default.
If you have it then you'll just add something like this
XML:
<attribute key="skillmanachance" value="10" />
<attribute key="skillmanaamount" value="15" />
If it isn't there then you can try adding it by yourself then recompile.

Why not use the official TFS boosts that way it's compatible in the future if he upgrades?

As I remember helping him before he isn't using TFS, He uses something based on TFS called "otserbr" I guess (aleady has leech). Not sure if it will be compatible with main one.
Anyways since he didn't know how to add an item attribute, I am sure he doesn't know how to compile too.

Back