• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask Mister Dastan

Dastan

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
So ive had this idea now, you guys ask me questions about your life and i will answer them on a funny and creative way, u can ask questions about themes like work, girls, friends and life itself, just be creative!

So whos going to make the first question?

Dear Mister Dastan, I'd like to ask you something....
What's the answer of all the questions?

@Bogart
The answer to all questions is... 2 camels in a tiny car!

@Fallen
Let me check that...
Oh god... OH MY GOD.... *throws up and screams in pain*.... oh my god please help me..... eghhhh *Gets a seizure*

2 hours later...
Okay guys ive got the answer... its not that bad actually, you should try urs too :thumbup:

Keep the questions coming!

Last edited:
That would be this one sir, featuring the greatest man on the internet, the master of the pedosmile.... simply a genius!

[video=youtube;Mb51Mvd-yWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb51Mvd-yWI[/video]

And it works always ofc :D

Another question, whats the best furry little bastard video of =3?

Oh so many RWJ questions, better ask some questions about ur real life!

How desperate are you to attract attention, by making such a thread?

How desperate are you to attract attention, by making such a thread?

Not at all, i thought its a funny topic, not everyone has issues that he has to cover with smthing like this buddy ;)

@Doniio
U haz no humor mano

@The other guys, questions about your real life, not science... i mean how should i make a funny joke about magnets? haha

I cud also make smthing like this guy does, i think hes hilarious :D

[video=youtube;LfLvnXIu664]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLvnXIu664[/video]

Last edited:
Mano is everything and nothing, its the alpha and omega, its the whole universe and the endless void... mano is god!

Btw, u guys can also answer any question thats been asked, just make a creative answer! :p

i mean how should i make a funny joke about magnets? haha
tumblr_l2emxsJ9Bh1qb25dg.jpg

Mr. Dastan, is Sweddy really a girl or just a homofaggot on the internet?

Back