• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Askhara Adventures 9.6

Zaux

Reaction score
Askhara Adventures

Non oficial post

Askhara Adventures is a low rate rpg project, trying to find the feeling of playing a new game like Tibia.
It is based on a line of life that the player will continue during their stay in the game. Series of missions that take you to other ones and so on. This doesn't mean that the player can't go to lvl or play without considering missions. That's another way.

A complete custom map, with new monsters, outfits, vocations and more: A whole custom server.

Adventures Askhara may not reach the top or may not get completed but that is what is intended.

What you need to join:

- A valid account of Messenger.
- Be good at what you do
- Speak english/spanish

Work:

- Mappers:
People who has experience to map different types of zones. The maps of these have to be detailed but playable, and which give an rpg feeling. If you are interested send me a PM with samples of your work.

- Client Developer
They need to know how to change buttons, information, edit the text ... I mean, for example, know how to change the names of the skills in the skill interface.

- Scripter
Scripter means every kind of lua: NPCs, action scripts, movement scripts, talkactions...
*Spellmaker
People who know all the secrets of the spells ^_^

- Spriters
The Spriters can help make custom sprites or new outfits. You must send a sample of your sprites.

Current team:
-Mappers:
Zaux
-Scripters:
Zaux
-Client Developers:
-Spriters:

More server information:
Soon I will open a post in Discussion.
My mapping thread (Not the Askhara's thread, soon will open it):
http://otland.net/f57/zaux-mapping-thread-167833/, with maps like this:

Contact to me on msn [email protected]