• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asking For : Zezenia Map Editor

I dont think he will realese is.. its like hes private..

Release what?
He K-Zodron (damn, forget his name) uses RME with a custom .dat, .spr files and a couple of unique extensions.

What's up with the bullshit spreading? No, we do not use RME. In fact we do not use anything related to Open Tibia. If there are people claiming they know it's most likely not true.

Also, the editor is not public stuff. Sorry, but nobody can have it.

zezedit.png

What's up with the bullshit spreading? No, we do not use RME. In fact we do not use anything related to Open Tibia. If there are people claiming they know it's most likely not true.

Also, the editor is not public stuff. Sorry, but nobody can have it.

zezedit.png

looks nice&clean:).

Hehe, most people will fall for the most obvious things.
Why would someone, who is looking to distance themselves from OT at least somewhat, publicaly announce that they are using our most prominent editor?

XD

Zezenia's pretty awesome and fun.
But I stopped because I get randomly killed around town by like 10 people. And I can't leave the temple.

The map editor looks pretty cool, and I tryed to try out for a map editing job :p

Back