• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Assassins Creed 2

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello,

this is really pr0 game :D. I am nolife'ing it since last month :p

assassins_creed_2_cover.jpg

What do you think about this great game?

I have bought it. It was worth it, however game has few disadvantages. It's a bit easy, too easy. It would be nice to die in a fight with 20 soldiers. You simply gotta be stupid idiot to lose with guards :/

"Sandbox" games are genius. It's nice to be the god. I can do whatever I want. I can decide to kill someone or not to kill unless it's mission. And that's fun :D. It's like GTA4 in middle ages.

I bought this game on my PSP(GO) for about 40-60EURO I actually dont like it :/ but anyone like it except me xD kinda confusing ;/

Thinking about getting this for christmas. Been playing uncharted 2 for some time now and want something new. Everyone i talk to tells me it's great ;)

I bought this game on my PSP(GO) for about 40-60EURO I actually dont like it :/ but anyone like it except me xD kinda confusing ;/

The PSP "Blood lines" Version looks NOTHING like the real game, the psp version is really different from the real one.

Well, I have both Uncharted 2 Among Thieves and AC II. Both games are MUST HAVE on PS3. Uncharted because of graphics, AC II because of gameplay and najz gaming experience. After several nights spent as Ezio you will f*k school and become assassin :D. Yeah, it's kinda rough job but well... Only big disadvantage of this game is fight. DAMN nothing challenging. And a bit unrealistic movement. And actually many towers are duplicated, it's pointless to climb 1736526th time to the same (but still "other") tower. TOO EASY but fun.

It takes about 40-50 hours to pwn this game 1oo%.

Oh has it come out for PC? :D
I have only played the first one.. It was fun at the start but then got pretty boring, same missions -> Different city etc.

Still a cool game, hope Assassins Creed 2 is better, imma download it right away!

I have the first Assassin's Creed on Xbox but it sucked. I didn't buy the second, I bought L4D 2 instead!

PSP "Go" To play Assasins Creed 2 its not good ....
For Xbox 360 or ps3 and for pc its fucking awesome!

Back