• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Assassins creed 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
Darn it. Text box was being silly, but never mind that. I'm looking forward to this. ^ ^

Last edited:
I can't believe people are taking this game offensively, especially the British.
I remember when BRs cried when COD made it so you could kill Brazilians

I am looking forward to play this game when it gets released! I like the idea of it taking place in "The new world" but this Connor guy doesn't seem cool as Ezio did to me.

Ezio will always be the best :p(probobly because we played 3 games with him xD)(also because his voice is sexy)
Btw do you think I should get this on PS3 or PC :p?

I'm looking forward to AC3, if you pre-order you get a special case with special artwork and you also get a singleplayer extra mission (mayan ruins) and a sword (jagged tooth or something). I really love how this one looks and I wouldn't be suprised if it surpases the Ezio chapters (since the people who did the Assassins Creed 2 went on to work on this leaving the newbs to brotherhood and revelations). They've been working on this project since AC2 came out so I'm sure it'll be the best hit so far.

@up hehe xd
I've been watching some gameplay and the AI seems to be smarter now :D

Oh hell yeah, they have been upgraded, that and from what I've seen you can now enter some buildings w/o loading it and what not. The main thing I like about the game though is how you can use a rifle now. (Unlike in Brotherhood or Revelations where they where there but useless to you)

6 days here FTW I'ma ravage the shit out of that game! Owner of your own ship, calculate the trajectory of the cannon ball, wave lenghts, new kill styles, EVERYTHING IS SOO BADASS! Especially where they have a few HUNDERED soldiers killing eachother at once on the field (First time for console games! :OOO! )

Back