• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Assets Editor

Currently, Tibia has about 180k sprites so the editor creates all custom sprites at 250k+ and reserves this range of sprites ids to keep your client compatible with future tibia updates
The editor doesn't support modifying the number of frames, but you can create a new outfit/object with any patterns you wish.

Thanks! i have some effect sprites from my other server from object builder i hope later on this comes with a slicer! it wont take my object builder exported sprites, but i can still work on some stuff. this is very good develop. thanks again.

Last edited:
Great project, @SpiderOT what do you think about making this tool universal? Support older tibia versions. I would say the most used one, so 7.72/7.6, 8.6, 10.98?
Maybe I can help you with that too.
So we can finally ditch object builder and deprecated framework that it used.

Great project, @SpiderOT what do you think about making this tool universal? Support older tibia versions. I would say the most used one, so 7.72/7.6, 8.6, 10.98?
Imagine OTC, TFS and Tools to support versions from 7X to 12X. Oh the dream!

Thanks for always helping us! I have a doubt, i tried to add an item. But when i click "CREATE", the program freeze and close. Do you know what i must to do? Thanks!!

x2

I was able to insert new outfits ... however when using Spiderclient convert tibia.dat is corrupted, and there is no possibility to use client 10 and 12 at the same time. Only 12, since tibia.dat is corrupted with the new assents

I was able to insert new outfits ... however when using Spiderclient convert tibia.dat is corrupted, and there is no possibility to use client 10 and 12 at the same time. Only 12, since tibia.dat is corrupted with the new assents
So the new outfit worked correctly inside the 12 client but when converting to the dat format it corrupted the dat format so the old 10 client does not work anymore?

So the new outfit worked correctly inside the 12 client but when converting to the dat format it corrupted the dat format so the old 10 client does not work anymore?
Exactly, when using spider converter in the new assents, it corrupted client 10's tibia.dat.

Exactly, when using spider converter in the new assents, it corrupted client 10's tibia.dat.
are you sure? after reading your comment I just went to try and everything is working perfectly, both .dat and spr are being read by object builder, tibia client and OTC...

Does it work in real tibia too? I want to be able to edit sprite in real tibia!

Back