• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Assets Editor

The program also crashes to me when I try to create a new object in 12.64 or higher. It happens with any type (Effects, Items, Outfits) :( and I have the Net code 3.1 installed.
I am using 1 layer, x32y32z0.

The program also crashes to me when I try to create a new object in 12.64 or higher. It happens with any type (Effects, Items, Outfits) :( and I have the Net code 3.1 installed.
I am using 1 layer, x32y32z0.
Just read ALL the thread, some guys get this fixed using z1 instead of 0...
Just read and try

I try import new sprite but i cant, i make the spritesheet 32x32 on the tool and drag the png sprite from my desktop but not success o.o why? xD

I really wish someone made a detailed tutorial of the following:

• Adding new missile
  • Adding new effect
  • Adding new item
  • Replacing current sprite of all of the above
  • Adding new sprite

And this tool needs urgently a "duplicate" function :D

The program does not save on clients 12.86 opentibiabr
Because you need compile, then after copy the appareances...........dat to the items folder of your server, and replace name by the same name of appeareces located in items folder.

What is the purpose of these fields?

bounding square ??

View attachment 66100
These fields, Bounding square, is for move the picture, same as x y / width / height.
Without adding numbers, add a monster, then check in game, you will see is not on right place on your battle list & Bestiary if you make a custom bestiary and category.
Same for an item if you gonna add it to the gamestore, you need add x / y / width / height in order to see the picture in the right place.

Last edited:
Hello i have one question abut white place in " Sprites List " can i delete this ?white.png

Good night, does anyone know how to delete spr? I would like to delete in the Items, Outfits, Missiles and Effects list and also in the Sprite List.
And I have a another question: the first sprite addition I did added 30,918 blank sprites to the Sprite List when adding the 36 sprites 64x64, could someone help me how to fix this problem?

Back