• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asta MageBomb, for tibia 8.21

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
This is made by Asta, orginal thread can be found here.

Asta said:
Finally its here. First, I'll want to apologize for the time it took to code it again. But its a completely new program. Its not window's based anymore, it works with commands.

Please report any bug. I'll be glad on your comments and proporsals, so feel free to post here!

I post here part of the "Readme.txt" file included in the program, that explain enought how it works.

Code:
-> What is this?

Asta MageBomb is a magebomber program for the game Tibia (http://www.tibia.com). This allow you to log in the game with multiple characters and control them all, usually to attack together another player. This tool gives a single player a lot of
power that normally would cost a whole team to obtain.

Asta MageBomb is a command-line based program, it means that it don't have any windows, and the actions are performed by writing them directly in the tibia client console. The configuration its stored in "magebomb.ini" file, and can be easily edited by the user.

The program can be run whenever you want while you are playing, but I recommend you to fire it up once you are logged in and in protection zone.

-> The configuration file.

First, you need to configure the "magebomb.ini" file. Open it with a normal text editor (such notepad). There you'll find four sections:

[General]
=========

It contains general configuration, it can be edited.
	IsOT -> set it to "0" if its a real tibia server, otherwise turn it to "1".
	FollowTarget -> set it to "0" if you don't want to follow your target while attacking, else put it to "1".

[Tibia]
=======

This is the information about the tibia client, so you can easily update/downdate it. Usually, you should not edit this. Please note that the memory addresses are in DECIMAL.
	version -> current tibia version.
	XTeaAddress -> XTea key meory address.
	MyIDAddress -> the character ID of the player.
	TargetIDAddress -> the character ID of the current target.
	LoginCharListAddress -> pointer to the game server information.
	TibiaRSAKey -> key used to encrypt the login packet in real tibia servers.
	OTRSAKey -> key used to encrypt the login packet in open tibia servers.

[Items]
=======

Are the available items, with their ID in decimal. You should not edit this unless you want to modify some rune to use in a OT or real tibia.

[0], [1], [2]...
================

This is the most important section, that contains the information about your magebombers characters. You SHOULD edit this to get thr program working.

You have to add a new section for every character you add, and edit their own account information. For example, if you have 10 characters, you have to add 10 sections, like this, at the end of the file, starting from the number "0" and finnishing in the number "9":

[0]
AccountNumber=33445566
AccountPassword=tibia123
CharacterName=Guido
RuneID=SD
[1]
AccountNumber=123456
AccountPassword=123tibia
CharacterName=Steve
RuneID=HMM
[2]
[3]
[4]
[9]
AccountNumber=99887766
AccountPassword=tibiaR0X
CharacterName=Durin
RuneID=EXPLO

Save the file, the configuration is done!

Please note that a wrong format in the configuration file will lead to an incorrect program working. Try to respect this!

-> Once configured, what can I do?

Once the "magebomb.ini" file is configured, you have to run Tibia and then open executable file ("MageBomb.exe"). Now you can write the commands directly in the tibia console (default, channels and private messages. The commands won't be displayed, so no player will know about this use.

-> What commands are available?

This is the list of the current commands:
	"/login"     ::: it makes your characters log in the game server.
	"/logout"    ::: it makes you characters log out, or close the connection.
	"/edit"	     ::: open the "magebomb.ini" for edition.
	"/reload"    ::: it reloads the configuration.
	"/follow"    ::: all your characters will follow you. To turn this off, type the command again, or type "/stop."
	"/speak xxx" ::: it makes all your characters talk what you write in xxx. Useful to cast spells.
	"/stop"      ::: it stops the current action of your characters.

Once your characters are logged in (after casting "/login"), they will obey your commands. If you attack anyone, the characters will also attack with melee and they will try to shot their runes to the target. If the general option "FollowTarget" is setted to "1", they will also follow the target. To stop the attack, stop attacking yourself the target.

Download is attached.

Attachments

Looks great :p (not sure if its positive for me tho huauahuauha).

Btw, are TPforums being active again? I am an "old school" user there, when developers of BlackD and those programs was active. I re- registered there a couple months ago and it looked very dead.

Not Sure they dont post much often i registed there aswell :) maybe we might clash into each other :p

:/ doesnt work for me xd it just says Asta Magebomb then it just poofs off screen

why dont you just get pro magebomb by baxnie it is for 8.21,8.2,8.1 and 8.0 and it all works(except %wearoutfit) and this is only for 8.21 so i recomend pro Magebomb

link is in this section of the forums.. somewhere :S

LOOL, this is a freakin cheat, I dont want people to use this on my server... why did you make a release for 8.21... -.-

I'm being attacked by asta magebomb + orkbot now, so tell me how do i protect myself from it?

Back