• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

At this very moment - Screenshot thread

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello ShadowCores!

I just got the idea of this kind of thread where you spread your "at the moment screenshots" to make the screenshot section more entertaining and updated.
However I'm also linking you to this awesome software called HYPERDESKTOP. It's a very easy and effective tool that helps you capture a picture, scale it, upload it and copy the link into the clipboard within 2 seconds. You can find here: http://gethyperdesktop.com/

You simply use a command key, default is CTRL + SHIFT + 4, then you mark the area you want to snap (print) and then you release the mouse anywhere you want and once you heard a little alert you can be sure that your printscreen has been uploaded on IMGUR, and where to find your picture if not in the clipboard? CTRL+C and put it in this thread within an tag :D

Let me start:
45min quara hunt, 130 gmp wasted, 20 sudden death runes and gained from 124-131. Sweet profit
ZRy86d.png

Lets go, post your ATM pictures!

Last edited:
Just chilling somewhere in the nice place!

76xt7.png

@Siramix; That's very useful, thanks!

Last edited:
Did we meet before? :D

i37I5R.png

Moved all near by bodies into the depot
In-game mapping with limited resources X'D

Doing some hunting in the Horestis Tomb (having a hard time with all the botters).

Achieves:
Items: 196 Scarab Coins, Fist on a stick, 36 small rubys, 7 gold ingots and 37k pure cash.
Levels: 114-120
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes.

Wasted: 43 mana potions, 1 great health potion.

Approximately profit: About 70k (without Fist on a Stick)

ay2xrb.png

Last edited:
Achieves:
Items: 196 Scarab Coins, First on a stick, 36 small rubys, 7 gold ingots and 37k pure cash.

Fist on a stick *

Cool, I want it too.. Just tried before to tame but it fled.. :S

Back