• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ATI Radeon or nVidia Geforce ?

Which one do you think is better?

• nVidia GeForce.

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • ATI Radeon.

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
LAWL, nVidia suxs, my vote is 100% to ATI, I tested a nVidia 6800XT 256mb 256bits with Counter-Strike 1.6 (lol this game dont need a good graphic card) and the max fps was 60 (I had to disable vsync to it work 100%), and now I bought a ATI x1650 XT 512mb 128bits and works much better than nVidia... I play CRYSIS with graphics HIGH and the game run normaly and fast without troubles....

I've experienced many graphic cards and I can SAY ATI is much better.

BYE

Last edited:
LAWL, nVidia suxs, my vote is 100% to ATI, I tested a nVidia 6800XT 256mb 256bits with Counter-Strike 1.6 (lol this game dont need a good graphic card) and the max fps was 60 (I had to disable vsync to it work 100%), and now I bought a ATI x1650 XT 512mb 128bits and works much better than nVidia... I play CRYSIS with graphics HIGH and the game run normaly and fast without troubles....

I've experienced many graphic cards and I can SAY ATI is much better.

BYE

Well i use use nvidia geforce 7600 gs 2 with sli and i can run CRYSIS on high resolution.... maybe your pc it's a bit weird? using the wrong drivers? theres some drivers versions thats are better than others.... On the personal i like more NVIDIA and your FPS inside tibia dosen't mean a shit at all all the persons gonna get 50~100 but try it without login on tibia... I get 720~ some times 1000 fps heres a picture if you don't belive me....

dyoh3c.jpg

EDIT: Windows XP x64 edition. NOT windows 98 lawl

Last edited:
ATI Radeon HD4870 X2 ftw.

Well Im going to buy a computer with ATI Radeon so, you all know my vote :)!

I have to say nVidia GeForce becouse i have tried ATI and i didint like it. I think all of this is all about taste and what you are going to use it for.

AMD + nVidia

However the new ATi totally powned nVidia

Last edited by a moderator:
The GTX versions of nVIDIA cards tend to be on the faster side. If you are looking for ultimate performance... you might want to look into SLI.

What I am using:

2x nVIDIA 8700M GT -- SLI

SLI however doesn't give a performance boost in Tibia...because tibia was coded very poorly.. but if you're going to play games like Crysis, Half-Life 2, Team Fortress, ect. Then you might want to look into it :)

Back