• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Atlas

Do you like the story?

• Great Story

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No boring

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
atlas_resize.jpg

Preludesmaller.png

...Long time ago, when Heroes ruled the land,
The unforgotten story of an mysterious kindred began.....
The Lands of Atlas have always been a flourishing and beautiful home to any inhabitant it encompasses. The people are living at peace and prosperity...
some say it's like the Garden of Eden...Their great and mighty Hero called "Abyss" tried to keep that balanced as much as he could.....but then came a horrific night, Abyss had a nightmare about his lovely Lands, known as Atlas. The mighty Hero consulted the oracle and thus discovered that the dream was depicting the truth about the dark forces which were going to infiltrate the holy lands of Atlas. Abyss went to the Domain of Death to talk to his only connection with the Gods above Death himself! The gracious Death then granted Abyss a look into the future to stop those Dark Forces before they reach the humble city...
Abyss prepared himself and his soldiers for this epic battle, waiting for their next move...

This is the beginning of the story of Atlas more to come

atlantis-maintower-overview-.jpg

A few weeks later well Abyss the Hero of Atlas was being crowed king of all of Atlas two children from the fields came running and shouted there coming Abyss asked who they replied the Dark forces they are marching to destroy the city. Abyss said that they would not destroy this great city known as Dorion so he gathered up some soilder's and told the rest to evacuate the citizens he himself was going to find and protect the oracle. In two hours the dark forces broke through the city gates and killed the guards who defended it Abyss had reached the oracle an now were looking for a way out of the the great city as they were about to reach the south gate the general of the dark forces spoted them and killed the men Abyss had with him he was about to kill him then Abyss made the ultimate sacrifice. He said "Death vanquish my enemies and my soul is your's" the sky filled with darkness the sky ripped into half and out from the domain of death. Death sent Abyss the most powerful weapon in all of Atlas "The staff of Purgatory" a staff formed from the battle between the God's and the dark forces with it Abyss injured the general and killed all of his forces the general teleported himself to safety but using the staff of purgatory came at a great cost the city was being in golfed by flames and death killing every living thing it touched before he or the oracle could die they escaped as they watched the greatest city the crowning achievement of Atlas burn to the ground.

more to come xD

Great but,Isn't this re-copyed story of HeroLand?

just the prelude i copied the picture but edit his prelude to make it for my ot the rest i made on my own

Last edited:
burnrome.jpg

As flame and death consumed the city of Dorion Abyss and the oracle looked at the great city and thee oracle thanked him for saving here but he made to great a sacrifice his soul for ultimate power she said "You should have let the general of the dark forces kill you" she said she would have to leave him now and go into an elven city that lied in the woods it had a temple were she could speak and pray to the gods she said Abyss could not come no humans were allowed in this great elven city so she departed from him as she left Abyss re entered the city of Dorion to see if anything survived as he entered the city or fire many things were destroyed Death appeared to him and said thank you Abyss because of you I have more souls which mean's more power for me and everytime you use that staff I grow stronger Abyss curesed him and said take your staff back but to make sure he could not give it back he cut Abyss hand with the blade of death and said an ancient spell and bound Abyss and the staff till Abyss death. Death made a bargin with him he said if he could destroy the dark forces he would return his soul and take the staff back but if he sould succeed he would have to enter the domain of Death were no mortal or God had ever entered to get the staff removed he accepted the challenge and with this the story of a hero,king,and monster are born with the destruction of Dorion the city was renamed Flam for all the fire and destruction that constantly in gulfed this great city.

more to come

those first 2 pictures look sexy especially the first one

Center the stories it should look moar hotter

BTW: your story is unique and awsome, keep it up

11vp4eh.png

Now with the deal Abyss had stuck with Death he had to continue his quest to the mysterious island of zoa were there lived an ancient and wise old man that could hold the secret to getting rid of the wand of purgatory but this island was located near the end of the world so it would take a while for him to reach this magical island so first he would need to get a ship and crew so he would need to travel to the port city of Yalahar and get a ship and a crew together after a month of traveling he reached yalahar but no ship would travel to Yalahar. Abyss then thought since none would aid him he would need to do what death said and destroy all the city's in Atlas and make it a wasteland but then before he was about to leave a brave captain Izac said he and his crew would go to Zoa but he would need to tell him why he told him his story and promised them all the treasure they wanted since he was king of all of Atlas but since Abyss was missing the thrown had no king so Abyss was though to have been killed so King Arthas VII to the thrown and kept the dark forces at bay but he was a cruel king and because of this the people suffered there were seven great lords that opposed him and because of this he banished them to different lands in Atlas. Captain Izac told Abyss about this and Abyss enraged wanted to go to Zoa right away the capatain agreed and they bored the ship and were off to Zoa

abit crappy english, u forgot about many dots and other stuff altho story is good.

Back
Top Bottom