• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

attack exhausted (is not working , u can hit a UE + a sd at the same time)

bagocobra

Reaction score
hey guys i'm with a problem, my server is without attack exhausted , u can use exevo gran mas frigo(or other)with sd , (u can use all the spells combing with the runes) sb know how to put a attack exhausted?

in spells.xml you can set the exhaustion time for spells and healing/attack runes
Here is a spell,
PHP:
	<instant group="attack" spellid="88" name="Energy Strike" words="exori vis" lvl="12" mana="20" prem="0" range="3" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" cooldown="2000" groupcooldown="2000" needlearn="0" script="attack/energy strike.lua">
		<vocation name="Sorcerer"/>
		<vocation name="Druid"/>
		<vocation name="Master Sorcerer"/>
		<vocation name="Elder Druid"/>
	</instant>

The cooldown="2000" is 2 sec long, add this in your spell / runes you are trying to use and it should work

I can't..? o.0
Well nvm anyways Cyas2 solved it I guess but from what I've seen it's in Vocations.xml and spells.xml (I think spells) to fix this.

Back