• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Attack Speed tfs 0.4

jukilo3d

Reaction score
Hello guys, good night everyone!

Guys I'm having difficulty in the area of attack speed of tfs 0.4, and as everyone should know this is a very controversial subject, I know that it limits the attacks.

Example: (max 1 attack for 1000 ms, when you put 500 ms he gives you 2 attacks), but then I would like to know if there is and if there is how to make the attacks real.

Example: (1000ms = 1 attack per second, 700ms = 1 attack every 7 thousandths), and so on, that is, it obeys what is in vocations.xml.

Thank you all!

Hello guys, good night everyone!

Guys I'm having difficulty in the area of attack speed of tfs 0.4, and as everyone should know this is a very controversial subject, I know that it limits the attacks.

Example: (max 1 attack for 1000 ms, when you put 500 ms he gives you 2 attacks), but then I would like to know if there is and if there is how to make the attacks real.

Example: (1000ms = 1 attack per second, 700ms = 1 attack every 7 thousandths), and so on, that is, it obeys what is in vocations.xml.

Thank you all!

can you be clear
I dont understand your question at all to be honest

700 ms = 1 attack every 7 thousandths???

can you be clear
I dont understand your question at all to be honest

700 ms = 1 attack every 7 thousandths???
I'm sorry, I'm from Brazil and I'm using Google translator, that's exactly 1 attack every 7 miles, at TFs 0.4 it is limited, or you use 1000 ms for 1 attack per second or you use 500 ms for 2 attack per second.
I really wanted to break it, I wanted to let it go ...
example: 1000ms = 1 attack per second
900ms = 1 attack every 9 miles
800 ms = 1 attack every 8 miles.
and so on
Post automatically merged:

there are several post changing this part ...

uint32_t Player :: getAttackSpeed () const
{
return ((weapon && weapon-> getAttackSpeed ()! = 0)? weapon-> getAttackSpeed (): (vocation-> getAttackSpeed () / std :: max ((size_t) 1, getWeapons (). size ())) );
}

I tried to change "std :: max ((size_t) 1," to number 2, but it doesn't work anyway, the only thing it does is change 2 attacks every 1 second.

Last edited:
Back