• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Attacks ;/

bolero

MikeHere
Reaction score
Only want to know if there is some way of knowing when some persons are attacking my OT for assaults ddos.. Not but today not are present and they said to me that a player was using "DDOS" or "FLOOD" Not as be said to him but X. I want to know if someone can to say like to see when me esten attacking for these means and as anticipating them Thank you.

;)

I have VPS With 100 bmps of download and upload
2 ghz of processator
and 1,5 gb of memory ram.

:peace:

Firewall program like sygate or outpost on your windows pc or proper settings in your router [if you use any] and checking firewall logs from programs and router.

DDos protection should be arranged in the routers of the company you've rented your VPS with, contact them about info.

Most of them don't give extra protection though.

You can use programs on your VPS but they will only help keeping the server up, though they will take the connection towards it down.
It will still cost you bandwidth, therefor you need the router protection mentioned up.

If youknow the target IP you could use PearGuardian2 and range ban him.

uhm fortguard is a good software firewall (Best I've seen so far) but the trial sucks. You need the full version. And that's expensive.

Even PeerGuardian2 won't help to "range-ban" a DDoS attack. You will punish one of thousand proper attackers.

At least you could do some configurations to prevent Death-Ping or floods.
http://www.petri.co.il/block_ping_traffic_with_ipsec.htm
(I don't know if its up-to-date)

The best thing is to mail with your provider/hosting company. I'm sure they will try to help you because its their network.

Back