• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Attention Mappers! Paying $100 for maps!

PB3LL

Reaction score
Hello guys! As I look for new maps I also bring forward the chance for some people to make some money! Everyone could use some money so why not submit your idea and make money from your mapping? How do you get in on it? Easy. Here's what you do:

1. Post screenshots of the area you mapped out. It can be as large or as small of an area as you'd like but must accommodate at least 10 players.
2. You must say what game/event your mapping was made for.

That's it!

The maps must be made for 8.6 Client and the area you will be mapping for MUST fit under 1 of the 5 categories: Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Most Kills, Race Track and Open Battle. There are no specific environment themes or story line you need to follow. So show your creativity!

There will be multiple winners for each event/category.
You can submit as many entries as you'd like. I encourage you to submit multiple entries. Consistency is heavily favored.

How much will each winner get paid?

CtF
1st - $15
2nd - $10

Team Battle
1st - $15
2nd - $10

Most Kills
1st - $10
2nd - $5

LMS
1st - $10
2nd - $5

Race Track
1st - $5
2nd - $5
3rd - $5
4th - $5

The winners will be selected June 12th. Payments will be sent through PayPal in US dollars.

A runner up will be selected for each category.

You can leave any questions here or PM me. Thanks

When a 6-post account posts an offer like this, I would be especially careful.

Just a reminder :)

Could mention 5 ppl I've made successful transactions with.

I understand you may not be able to contribute at this time, which is fine, but let's stay relevant.

Could mention 5 ppl I've made successful transactions with.

I understand you may not be able to contribute at this time, which is fine, but let's stay relevant.
Go ahead and mention those 5 ppl then. You are not reputable here yet. You lack credibility. Thus you might aswell play all your cards.

Excuse me if I came off rude, it wasn't intentional. Here are a few names of some members I've made transactions with. Though I may not have credibility yet, it is something I intend on establishing here with you guys.

Custom Item purchased from Xkuzirashi
5 custom events purchased from Djseban
2 custom NPCs purchased from Djseban
And most current will be a custom page from Raggaer.

I've spent time and money reaching to those I needed. With my project coming close to launch, I had a recent change of heart to alter a few things.

Hopefully this will suffice and we could get to seeing some really cool maps.

-Patrick

I mean, this tittle is fucking hilarious you're not paying anyone 100$, let alone those prices, how much time do you think a mapper takes to finish one of those maps? (A good map with details, not some squary shit). You are paying what 1~3$/hour max? If the mapper wins it ofc, which is also pretty bullshit.

Well, it's for the person that is going to make the map to decide, but this price is not right.

You try to make it as a contest when you clearly is going to use those maps for private use, paying those ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. So you won't be participating I take it? Would've enjoyed your creative talents.

Your list of people you traded with unfortunately doesn't bring me any confidence. If you wanna establish trust and reputation, be around here for a while first (not just register date and when you need something). Get to know the community. We will also get to know you at some point. But remember respect is nothing you can buy, it is to be earned. Making a 100$ deal with you right off the bat is probably what nobody here is very comfortable with.

Ok no worries. I'll continue to build my list and find a mapper. If i did something wrong, I'll learn from it and fix it. But I've never scammed anyone nor intend to. I work very hard for my money and assume the same for everyone. If there is anyone out there willing to do the work, I'm more than happy to look/purchase if available. After all that is what I'm here for.

-Patrick

In my opinion you should message one of the mappers, ask him to do a quality map for you, because I don't think people would participate in a "race for 5$"