• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/attr

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunolopes

Reaction score
Why the "/attr" don't works properly on TFS 0.4? It doesn't edit attack, defense, name, description of items...

I tried:

Code:
/attr attack 80
/attr attack, 80
/attr set attack, 80
/attr set attack 80

And nothing...

Can someone help me?

He's not being and asshole, he is not supposed to have 0.4 because it has NOT been released to the general public and users usually give little to no support to non-premium users.

On Topic
There are various things that maybe broken in 0.4 Dev(it is unstable) so it's not recommended to use it as a server to hold a lot of people.

Why the "/attr" don't works properly on TFS 0.4? It doesn't edit attack, defense, name, description of items...

I tried:

Code:
/attr attack 80
/attr attack, 80
/attr set attack, 80
/attr set attack 80

And nothing...

Can someone help me?

Not real familiar with tfs 0.4 but am familiar with tfs format.
Have you tried /addskill charname, skill, amount ?
Example: /addskill burnolopes, sword, 100

also the "attack" may be an issue.. if your trying to add a skill.. got to name that skill

Your not a premium member so we cant help u

I agree, an asshole. Simply because you can take the time to reply with useless nonsense that is irrelevant to the topic and helps no one. Sure your premium, but he posted in a non premium section. He didnt ask you directly for help yet you make yourself look immature with a "wannabe cool" reply. IMO far from cool.

He's not being and asshole, he is not supposed to have 0.4 because it has NOT been released to the general public and users usually give little to no support to non-premium users.

On Topic
There are various things that maybe broken in 0.4 Dev(it is unstable) so it's not recommended to use it as a server to hold a lot of people.

I can see your reasoning about him not suppose to be having tfs 0.4 or whatever. But he "could" have bought from vapus or anything. You guys don't know how he obtained. He "could" have compiled himself. Who knows? Who cares? It's not like he is distributing it so why act like jerks towards him because he has the same buggy and full of headache server as paying members do? He asked a valid question in a valid section. Why bother replying to him with nonsense if you don't like the fact that he has the same shit as you? Simply don't help or contribute and recieve rep and thanks. Thats your choice.

I see so many threads nowadays about people crying "too many noobs with servers" or "everybody has a load and go server and ruining the community". Honestly those are the ones I pity. They were noobs before and honestly a lot are still noobs. Else they wouldn't have to buy premium in order to sort their issues.

Yes I am not premium here so flame me if you want. But in all honesty, your mind is twisted. If I have an issue I know how to sort my coding or use "search". I know what spending hours upon hours to solve issues is like. I have admin serveral succesful servers. And I do pay for good shit that is worthwhile.

Matureity goes a long way~

Bloodbringer

Heh...

I was a premium user from OTLand and downloaded a rev of The Forgotten Server in private subversion :)

Whatever... REALLY THANK YOU Merkz, you helped me a lot. Rep+

Last edited:
Um, you can't buy it from vapus.

Actually, 2 weeks ago when I was looking for a possible descent file set/server files to run, I was considering on buying a set from vapus. At that time there was 2 listing for TFS 0.4 format. But, after seeing your post I went back to check the buy section and as you have said it. You can not buy at this time. I stand corrected altho I only stated a possibility.

On Topic

He never menitioned it was 0.4.... i have 0.3.7 and cannot get the /attr command that comes with the TFS server to work. nor can i get any /attr talkaction command here to work... let me guess premmy users only? -.-

I don't think that was necesary that big bump, do that Klaien says, or create a new thread, according to the rules, there's no support for private 0.4 here and this thread contains it.
Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom