• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Attributes on Armor/Weapon

Piquenoelmal

I'm in an eternal depression
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to expand the attributes on armor and weapons.

My first idea was to make armor that belongs to the "plate class" (plate armor, crown armor, demon armor, etc...) heavier than leather and mails, impacting on the movement speed of the character. Also leather and mails would have a speed boost.
Is there any way to do that? Do I have to edit the source or do I have to edit the items.xml with some tag?

The other idea was to make, for example, a sword attack faster than an axe and the axe hits harder than the sword. The damage idea is easy to do, but the way to alter the attackspeed would be in the source?

Any tutorial or tips would be welcomed.
I'm using TFS 1.2 as base.

Thanks!

Solution
This part may or may not work for you. I don't know if it comes by default in TFS 1.2 or not.
XML:
<attribute key="attackspeed" value="1000"/>
For the armors though
XML:
<attribute key="speed" value="10"/>
<attribute key="speed" value="-10"/>
These should work just fine.
This part may or may not work for you. I don't know if it comes by default in TFS 1.2 or not.
XML:
<attribute key="attackspeed" value="1000"/>
For the armors though
XML:
<attribute key="speed" value="10"/>
<attribute key="speed" value="-10"/>
These should work just fine.

Solution
Back