• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

aund [mapping]

0nhKHsk.png

I see that you like to experiment with the dense wood areas. I'll give you some of my opinions.
Right now it seems like the cabin is located in an area where there are bypassers, as noticed by the road. And it doesn't really look like a forest area, maybe that's not your intention but I think it would look much better with the 'lone cabin in the woods atmosphere'.
Imagine removing the path, removing the mountain grounds, removing most flowers and making the forest even more dense, not just in some places.

I'd love to see a piece like that from you in the future, where you really try to replicate a real-life dense forest type of map. Not seen anyone making a good attempt of it before, but I think you'd pull it of pretty well.

A lot of peeps might hate on that Forrest, BUT i think its fuckin awesome! Looks so sick!! With Them branches and stuff! Geinous!

With the trees densely clustered in the last picture, I think looks good. But when the clusters are more spread out it doesn't look as appealing (in the second to last picture). I do understand that it's probably a transitional area rather than an entire area. It's definitely a more unique and rather literal approach to a densely packed forest.

3caKaM8.png

Unfinished yet

This is what I want to see. Never seen anyone map forests like this before, and for me it just creates this whole new atmosphere. I'd love to walk down that road through a thick, dense and vast forest, never knowing where that path will take me. I'd like to see more of this, good job!

I'm loving the usage of IDs 6153 - 6159. They're an excellent solution to some of tibia's sharp edges. (there's also a darker version; IDs 20213 - 20215)

You and nicolas are my fav mappers, amazing job, thank you. I rly want your maps to be added to tibia.

Back