• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aund-Soul [Mapping Thread]

AundSoul

Excellent OT User
Reaction score

-[Mapping Thread]-
I decide to start this thread for post the maps that i do (ow really), this maps aren't about one project, only maps that i make when i'm doing nothing special, i will update this when i have new maps to post here. Remember this thread aren't about Zarkaos, (the project continue and in few days we will post more pics for you).
Some guys, I think, know about myself, and that don't know/don't remember, welcome to my thread friends. Comment about my maps ^_^:

1.​
ImWKR.png

2.​
muR95.png

(I see that bug on top, forgot it)

Att//

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded the map, and my thoughts are:
Very spammed
Very narrow paths
A bit unplayable

Thanks, and sorry about the narrow paths and spammed, i really want do the narrow paths, but i think u will like more this map:

4pJpK.png

att//

Looks good, but I would add something in the water and on the other side of the water (-->) since its kinda empty :p

Agreed with Hesten, and maybe not use so many grass tufts. If you are gonna use that many, make sure they are right by the water.

Sorry otlanders I without internet for this week, now I will refresh this.
HesteN thats (>>>) empty I know, I post the wrong screen, tibiarox thats the wrong tuff check it now, but i post the wrong screen. I hope u will like this:

4FDbl.png

pEVWA.png

(I remove the bugs at bridge)

IxSKe.png

att//

I like the idea of using that roof as a bridge, but the raft was too much :s
rest looks pretty good

Le quote

Sorry otlanders I without internet for this week, now I will refresh this.
HesteN thats (>>>) empty I know, I post the wrong screen, tibiarox thats the wrong tuff check it now, but i post the wrong screen. I hope u will like this:

4FDbl.png

pEVWA.png

(I remove the bugs at bridge)

IxSKe.png

att//

Very nice, I liked those stone "borders", very original (at least Ive never seen anything like that).

Back