• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Aura needs gamemasters!

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi my friends, currentlying I'm searching for seriously Gamemasters for my server, that is called Aura. This is a brazillian server, but there is some players that are from Mexico, Sweden, USA, that can speak english. I see this oportunity for theses who want learn portuguese, or may the basic.

What I want is pretty simple from thoses who are interessed, be nice, and with time and patience :p

Please send to me the form below via PM or even in this thread.

Name:
Timezone:
How much time day do you have:
Why do you want be a Gamemaster:

For more informations, shoot me a PM and we can talk about.

never understood people who search for gamemasters on otland?

arent gamemasters supposed to be people with knowledge about the server or?

Never understood the peoples who think that players that like play the server should be a gamemasters :p

Name:Merek
Timezone:I can login anytime
How much time day do you have:-+8
Why do you want be a Gamemaster:because I have a lot of free time as I'm in a vacation, and I like to help players as I'm a neutral player always used to help players even when I'm not a gm, I also know some good languages: english/little Spanish/Chinese, hopefully u pick me up.

Back