• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling aurora cash for shadowcores cash

So.. I tried sending you 10k on Aurora but for some reason the parcel always stayed ontop of the mailbox. No matter what I did. I did check and your name was correct.. so maybe your inbox is too full to receive anything?

Taisho

So.. I tried sending you 10k on Aurora but for some reason the parcel always stayed ontop of the mailbox. No matter what I did. I did check and your name was correct.. so maybe your inbox is too full to receive anything?

Taisho

all is correct maybe u wrong write my nick.

Thanks for the cash, appreciate it.

This guy is legit. ^^

Taisho

i want to trade like 200k, just tell me if u can do it, thanks

Combo :D zmienilem zdanie, i tak tu nie gram moge dac ci te 13kk za te 100k + daje ci glow wine, to na mounta jest tego Vulcan Congra. Chcesz?

JBC to daj znac, chyba ze chcesz to wyslij 100k na Joker Calar a ja ci wysle, chyba ze jak chcesz to czekaj to bd zamieniac sie po te 30k czy tam cos :p

Back