• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming (Aurora) Fred and Dagon on Aurora(Best Lifethread Ever... way better than talis)

So I did not to much most of the day because i got a ps4 so playing black ops 2 and stuff.
But anyway I took axe 89
1567m37.jpg

So me and dagon went to Hellhounds today for a few lvls
Level 61
21masci.png

Level 62
so4mix.png

Loot for first hunt
317i15v.png

Loot for the second hunt
2lat0rt.png

Altogether it was a waste for me, but who cares ill make a lot of money at higher lvl :)

v80c2x.png

Achieved level 102 but I forgot to screenshot it.
Loot includes level 100 loot + 102.
Total time spend: an hour.

25hzaex.jpg

Achieved level 103 with 49% to my next advancement. I plan on getting it tomorrow cause I'm tired now.

208d8pi.png

Here is the loot from this hunt. It wasn't all that profitable, the reason there is no gold in there is because I gave it away to a friend in need.

Goodnight.

2ev3fqu.jpg

I have done ze imozzible!

Finished Mortal Combat!
All I need to do is talk to Ongulf and I have finished "The New Frontier" Quest.

Note: If one where to try do the mission "Mortal Combat" I highly recommend having a level 200+ EK

Last edited:
So went with another hunt to hellspawns with wayne, So i lvled
Level 63
awyxhh.png

Unfortunately didnt get a picture of the loot :'(

This lifethread may be done idk yet waiting to see yet

So i got bored so i decided to try to tame white dear, Failed 2x but still got item so it will happen. Anyway after read Bibby Bloodbath was in town so i decided to stop by
oqw3eu.png

The loot was bad tho but still fun to kill these bosses
21:53 The following items are available in your reward chest: 10 platinum coins, a two handed sword, 3 mana potions, a fish, 100 gold coins

So was looking for white deer this morning and randomly found this
dokv9d.png

Also new MAX HIT!!!!!
07:08 Bibby Bloodbath loses 329 hitpoints due to your attack.

So Lots of ss today somewhat
Level 64
294neau.png

Level 65
28gyq7t.png

Level 66
34dodiq.png

Arena #1
2e0tmz8.png

Arena #2
mpkd3.png

Thats it for now, the demons was for fun and stuff hard blocking on a lvl 66 ek